As editor of Smallbiztechnology.com, I get to look at a LOT of different technology devices, software and apps. I recently got my hands on the new BlackBerry Q10 smartphone and I put together a quick video to share the new features and challenges of the phone.
If you are currently a BlackBerry user and one who likes having a physical keyboard on your phone, then you’ll definitely want to upgrade to this new version. Some of the features of this new device include:
- Qwerty Keyboard – helps with email productivity.
- Larger Screen – 3.1″ screen
- Touch Enabled – the screen is touch enabled to make moving through items quicker.
You can watch the video below or click here.
Are you a BlackBerry user? If so, have you moved to the new Q10? What do you think? Let us know in the comments below!
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- FileMaker – Powerful Database That’s Evolved For Today’s Growing Businesses - October 18, 2018
- Why I Hired a Sales Coach & Why You Should, Too - October 11, 2018
- The Advantages of Opening a Merchant Account. A Global Perspective. - October 4, 2018