Citrix recently released key findings from teh Small Business Communication survey it announced this past June. The finding highlight the importance of evolving mobile workstyles to drive innovation among smaller organizations.
Here are some of the key findings:
- 68% of U.S. small business employees now use personal communications devices for work purposes – whether or not the business has a formal policy
- More than half of U.S. small businesses say they are more productive and efficient using their personal devices for work
- 43% agree or strongly agree that social collaboration tools and video conferencing make work meetings more productive
- 63% of U.S. small businesses say employees can be trusted to work as hard outside of the office as they do at the office
This infographic outlines all the key findings of the survey:
How is your small business measuring up to these results? Let us know in the comments section below.
Latest posts by Carolyn Crummey (see all)
- Twitter Buy Button and New Page Features a Boost to Online Businesses - August 3, 2015
- Join the #HPProductivity Chat For Ways to Improve Office Productivity - July 16, 2015
- Amazon Free Shipping on Small Items Might Hurt Local Retailers - June 29, 2015