Success in today’s crowded digital environment demands that you stand out from your competition by delivering a consistent, distinctive brand identity across a variety of online platforms. But how do you take advantage of all the options available today? Learn how at our NYC Event Online Branding: Claiming Your Space And Standing Out From The Crowd
Ramon Ray Michael Pilla
DATE: July 24, 2013
TIME: 9:00 AM To 11:00 AM
WHERE: 1745 Broadway St, 17th Floor, Manhattan, NYC 10106
In “Online Branding: Claiming Your Space and Standing Out From the Crowd”, Michael and Ramon will walk you through:
- Developing a brand identity that reflects your business,
- Avoiding the trap of “Me Too” Marketing,
- Best practices for implementing your identity across various digital platforms (Websites, Social Media, Viral Marketing and Mobile),
- Choosing the right platforms for you and your business
- Strategies for creating content that will engage your target audience and build an online community of fans and followers.
Using real world examples, they will also review case histories of successful branding programs.
Owner of Pilla Creative Marketing