I frequent Amazon.com to buy any number of sundry things. Last night I was on their web site to by a mini-VGA adapter and an atlas for driving. On their home page, they had a model moving on the screen showcasing a pretty red dress and some black heels.
This technology is not new and in fact I’d first seen this technology with SitePal many years ago.
The point is, if you sell online it makes sense to be a careful observer of Amazon.com and how they sell and their tactics and strategies. A few things they’re doing very well:
- Fast and extensive search
- Easy buying process
- Personalized recommendations
- Great customer support
- Fast delivery
The Holiday’s will be here VERY soon – are you ready?
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Vistaprint Report Says Many Consumers Will Shop More Small Businesses in 2018 - October 2, 2017
- Kensington Announces Ultimate Presenter with Virtual Pointer - October 2, 2017
- Zoho Enables Real Time Messaging with Cliq - October 1, 2017