We at smallbiztechnology.com use Asana as one of the key tools to manage our editorial process and all of our projects.
It helps that it’s free for 30 users or less – but we’d pay for it – if we had to as well.
I like it because it’s easy to add tasks and assign tasks. But the other features it has such as tagging, dates, sub-tasks and more – make it invaluable.
- Recently Asana added even more features – translating to awesome benefits for teams.
- Sometimes you delete tasks and need to find them and get them back – Asana has this feature now.
- You can also use Asana to track your time (especially billable client time).
- Often times tasks change but you want to know what has changed in that task -you can now do this.
Asana rocks and you should consider adding it to your tool set – your business will thank you.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Accounting Gets Artificial Intelligence: Xero’s New Service - March 16, 2017
- 4 Tips for Staying Safe on a Public Computer - January 20, 2017
- 5 Tips To Choosing Your Marketing Automation Provider - December 16, 2016