Choosing the right printer for your business can make a big difference in printing costs. Depending on the number of pages you print a year and the quality of printing desired, your business printing costs can vary greatly depending on the printer you choose. For instance a lower-priced printer with a lower standard page yield may not necessarily be the best choice for your business if you are printing more than 3000 pages a year.
This brings us to the recent launch of the MFC-9000 all-in-one color printer series by Brother, which has been slated by the company as delivering ‘big-business printing experience’ at small-business prices. Ranging from $400 to $450, the three new models in the Brother MFC-9000 series offer comprehensive office printing solutions.
Key features include:
- Print, copy, scan and fax from anywhere
- Print between 19 and 23 pages per minute (ppm) with high-resolution 600 X 2400 dpi, color and black printing
- Paper tray capacity of 250 sheets
- Automatic duplex printing in two of the models (MFC-9330CDW and MFC-9340CDW )
- Wireless printing
- Mobile printing ready
- 3.7” Color touchscreen LCD display with web connectivity. In fact using the display you can print directly from your Facebook, Picasa, Flickr, Evernote, Skydrive, Dropbox and Google Drive accounts
The ability to print high-resolution colored print documents in-house using the MFC-9000 printers could save you significant expenses on printing at the local copy center, especially if your business does a lot of good quality printing of brochures and other marketing collaterals. Also, these printers work on high-capacity printer cartridges which can substantially reduce the cost of per page printing.
The printers also have ‘green features’ such as sleep mode and auto-off mode for reduced energy consumption when not in use.
We have reviewed lower-priced options in the past, such as Brother MFC-J4510DW and Epson Workforce3540, but if you are looking for high-resolution, high-volume and reasonably priced printing, then this new series of printers from Brother may well be worth checking out for your growing business.