Twitter is so much more than “follower count”, although it is an important measure of success. What’s more important, however, is the engagement (activity) of your followers on Twitter and how much your Tweets cause them to like you more and in the END buy from you. Yes – we are in businesses and making a sales – when all is said and done – is all that matters.
Twitter commissioned a survey whose results indicates four key benefits your Twitter presence provides to your business:
- Followers drive sales and recommendations
- Followers feel an emotional connection to SMBs.
- Followers want to be in the know and offer feedback.
- Marketing with Twitter helps you reach more customers.
Check out Twitter’s full blog post on this here.
See their neat infographic below
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 3 Reasons Invoicing Apps Are Essential For Fledgling Businesses - November 28, 2016
- Don’t Let Technology Create Blinders On Your Persepctive. Every Leader’s Nightmare. - November 27, 2016
- Video Humanizes Your Brand: 3 Tips To Use It For Your Business. - November 4, 2016