Twitter is so much more than “follower count”, although it is an important measure of success. What’s more important, however, is the engagement (activity) of your followers on Twitter and how much your Tweets cause them to like you more and in the END buy from you. Yes – we are in businesses and making a sales – when all is said and done – is all that matters.
Twitter commissioned a survey whose results indicates four key benefits your Twitter presence provides to your business:
- Followers drive sales and recommendations
- Followers feel an emotional connection to SMBs.
- Followers want to be in the know and offer feedback.
- Marketing with Twitter helps you reach more customers.
Check out Twitter’s full blog post on this here.
See their neat infographic below
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 3 Creative Ideas to Boost Your Local Marketing Campaigns - December 11, 2017
- Vistaprint Report Says Many Consumers Will Shop More Small Businesses in 2018 - October 2, 2017
- Kensington Announces Ultimate Presenter with Virtual Pointer - October 2, 2017