The small business workplace is evolving faster than ever due to major advances in technology and affordability of these technologies for even those with a limited budget. In order to maximize your productivity and efficiency, you need to find the best way to migrate these tech tools into your existing business and get them working for you.
On Tuesday, August 13th Ramon Ray, editor of Smallbiztechnology.com will be joining the small business team from HP to talk about Tech Migration and the Must Haves for Navigating the New Small Business Workplace.
The hour long twitter chat will cover topics including migrating to the cloud, migrating away from Microsoft XP when support ends in April 2014 and integrating mobile technologies to become a mobile friendly office.
Here’s how you can join the conversation:
- Join us on Twitter on Tuesday, August 13th at 3pm EST (12 pm PST)
- Follow the hashtag #SmallBizTech
- Follow @ramonray and @HP_SmallBiz to make sure you get the whole picture
- Get your questions on cloud and document management, the transition from Windows XP and how to create a mobile friendly office ready to ask Ramon!
Two lucky #SmallBizTech chat participants will be chosen by Ramon to receive two great prizes from HP, including a HP Book Bag filled with prizes (notebook, pen, etc.) and the HP LaserJet Pro 200 Color Printer M251nw.
Latest posts by Carolyn Crummey (see all)
- Twitter Buy Button and New Page Features a Boost to Online Businesses - August 3, 2015
- Join the #HPProductivity Chat For Ways to Improve Office Productivity - July 16, 2015
- Amazon Free Shipping on Small Items Might Hurt Local Retailers - June 29, 2015