How did two guys from Birmingham, Alabama go from working out in a garage to building a franchise with more than 50 gyms (and counting)? Find out by attending a special NYC event, “Playbook for Small Business Success” on August 21, 2013.
Date: Wednesday, August 21, 2013
Time: 8:30 am to 12 pm
Place: CUNY Graduate Center
365 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10016
We’re excited to invite you to attend the Iron Tribe Small Business Growth and Networking Event. At this event you’ll learn from two Alabama business owners on how you can take your business to the next level. Jim Cavale and Forrest Walden grew Iron Tribe’s net profit 310%, increased lead capture by 308%, and sold 32 franchises in just one year with what they call the Perfect Athlete Lifecycle.
Do you Feel STUCK? Want to see more growth in Q3 and Q4? Want to expand your business? Then this event is for you!
The Iron Tribe Small Business Growth and Networking Event is a FRESH and NEW event where you’ll learn specific strategies and tips in how to grow. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Learn how two guys in a garage (literally) grew their Alabama gym business from just a dream to over 32 franchise locations.
- Learn the secrets and tips they’ve learning in advertising to get new customers.
- Learn how they’ve create a FANATICAL tribe of repeat customers
- Learn HOW YOU CAN GROW YOUR BUSINESS?
About The Speakers
Iron Tribe Fitness: Forrest Walden (Founder & CEO) and Jim Cavale (Partner & COO)
The Infusionsoft 2012 Ultimate Marketer of the Year award winner, Iron Tribe Fitness, grew from a few friends working out in Forrest Walden’s garage to selling more than 50 locations in more than ten U.S. states. Forrest and Jim will show you how!
Ramon Ray, Regional Development Director NY/NJ, Infusionsoft In addition to his role with Infusionsoft, Ramon is an editor and technology evangelist with Smallbiztechnology.com. He is passionate about helping small businesses use technology as a strategic asset for growth.
Ramon Ray, Regional Development Director NY/NJ, Infusionsoft
In addition to his role with Infusionsoft, Ramon is an editor and technology evangelist with Smallbiztechnology.com. He is passionate about helping small businesses use technology as a strategic asset for growth.
Latest posts by Carolyn Crummey (see all)
- Twitter Buy Button and New Page Features a Boost to Online Businesses - August 3, 2015
- Join the #HPProductivity Chat For Ways to Improve Office Productivity - July 16, 2015
- Amazon Free Shipping on Small Items Might Hurt Local Retailers - June 29, 2015