Women entrepreneurs – Are you thinking about starting a business? Looking to connect with entrepreneurial women? Want to learn more about financing options for your venture? Not sure how to pitch the media? Come to Womancon 2013 on September 25th in NYC!
This fresh, one-day conference brings together amazing women entrepreneurs, both on and off the stage. Our incredible speaker lineup will help you learn how to get funding for growth, make your brand stronger, and turn your idea into a company. Pitch journalists live on stage with our media panel. You’ll also hear the REAL behind-the-scenes stories from founders including:
- JJ Ramberg, host of MSNBC’s It’s Your Business and Co-founder of Goodsearch
- Janine Popick, CEO & Founder of VerticalResponse, just sold to Deluxe Corp. in July 2013
- Pamela O’Hara, Co-Founder of Batchbook Software, Chairwoman of The Small Business Web and mentor in startup accelerator BetaSpring
Expert sessions include:
- Angels, VCs and More: Getting Money for Growth – Panel discussion moderated by Geri Stengel, President of Ventureneer and contributor to Forbes and Huffington Post
- Kay Koplovitz, Founder of USA Network, which was sold for $4.5 Billion in 1998. Now Chairman and Co-founder of Springboard Enterprises, which has helped women owned companies raise over $5.5 Billion and create over 10,000 jobs
- Peggy Wallace, Managing Director of Golden Seeds, an investment firm focused on female entrepreneurs
- Turning Ideas into Companies with Yao Huang, Founder of The Hatchery and Partner in venture fund Pereg Ventures.
- 5 Strategies for a Stronger Brand – Strengthen your brand live during this fun interactive lunch session with Julie Cottineau, Founder of BrandTwist and former VP of Brand at Virgin Group
- Pitch the Media Live – You’ll get the chance to pitch our journalist panel LIVE and get feedback from Christine Lagorio, Executive Editor of Inc.com, JJ Ramberg, Host of MSNBC’s Your Business, and Colleen DeBaise of Entrepreneur!
Early bird registration ends on Tuesday, Sept. 2nd – so don’t wait! Readers and friends of Smallbiztechnology.com can get $50 off registration when using code SBT50 at registration.
Latest posts by Carolyn Crummey (see all)
- Twitter Buy Button and New Page Features a Boost to Online Businesses - August 3, 2015
- Join the #HPProductivity Chat For Ways to Improve Office Productivity - July 16, 2015
- Amazon Free Shipping on Small Items Might Hurt Local Retailers - June 29, 2015