At first glance, managing your own IT resources may appear to be your most sensible and cost-effective option. But outsourcing these responsibilities to a professional can actually mean long-term cost savings.
I recently wrote and article for Wells Fargo Business Insight Resource Center and cited three tips for finding an IT provider who has a track record of successfully working with businesses like yours – and who can grow with your business, too. They include:
- Be clear about your business and IT needs.
- Prepare for your costs and your savings.
- Find the right provider.
You can read the full article on the Wells Fargo Business Insight Resource Center webpage here.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- How A Beauty Company Keeps Its Tech Edge – CTO Interview. Outsource and Get Expert Help. - September 18, 2018
- 7 Steps to Creating Your Own Startup - September 13, 2018
- Apple’s New Product Lines. What’s In It for Small Business? - September 12, 2018