At first glance, managing your own IT resources may appear to be your most sensible and cost-effective option. But outsourcing these responsibilities to a professional can actually mean long-term cost savings.
I recently wrote and article for Wells Fargo Business Insight Resource Center and cited three tips for finding an IT provider who has a track record of successfully working with businesses like yours – and who can grow with your business, too. They include:
- Be clear about your business and IT needs.
- Prepare for your costs and your savings.
- Find the right provider.
You can read the full article on the Wells Fargo Business Insight Resource Center webpage here.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Facebook’s Tools for Mentorship, Hiring and Education - November 14, 2018
- My Experience at a Facebook Community Boost Event - November 12, 2018
- Actress and Entrepreneur Nikki Reed Shares Her Insights on Sustainability, Tech, and Design - November 2, 2018