To ease this transition from desktop to mobile friendly websites, Main Street Hub has launched HubSites. Hubsites give businesses the option of an attractive mobile-friendly landing page with a link to the company’s website. It includes the following features:
- A click to call button (refer image above)
- Live feed from Twitter
- Positive feed from Yelp on the business
- Google maps integration
- Option for connecting with the business through social media and email
Priced at $99 a month, Hubsite is available as an optional feature with the company’s social media management packages which vary from $249 to $399 a month. So the minimum cost of acquiring this service is $348 a month.
Businesses looking for a more affordable option can also check out bMobilized. What’s interesting is that bMobilized has collaborated with MobilizingUSA to convert millions of American small and medium business websites to mobile friendly formats. So in fact the mobile version of your website may already be available on bMobilized, which can be customized using a variety of online tools and plugins.
Bjorn Holte, founder of bMobilized said, “Our new platform will hopefully solve a huge problem for business owners who simply can’t afford to hire expensive vendors that charge thousands of dollars to build even a basic mobile Web site, let alone a native mobile app”.
After the free 7- day trial, you will be levied a monthly charge of $9. To know more of how it works, watch this video.
Incidentally, Google recommends the following two multi- screen vendors for seamless access across all mobile devices:
- Mobify starts at $495 for up to 25,000 mobile page views per month and
- Moovweb which has a free plan for up to 20,000 mobile views a month
A mobile friendly website is essential to offering a seamless experience for existing customers as well as ensuring that no matter where your potential customers are, their reach to you is only a click away.
Latest posts by Rhea Gaur (see all)
- 3 Apps for Designing Mobile Friendly Email Campaigns - October 8, 2013
- Two Apps That Make Syncing Contacts To Your Mobile Device a Breeze - October 4, 2013
- Are Business Plans Relevant in Today’s Dynamic Market Conditions? - October 1, 2013