If you do not want to build your own web site and back end ticketing system for an event, there are very few ways to easily get it done. Evenbrite is the leading way to do this and I host most of my events and run most of my ticket sales through Evenbrite.
I produce a lot of events, small events with a few people, big events with hundreds of people and events in between such as the upcoming Small Biz Big Things (hosting Seth Godin).
Congrats to Lanyrd and Eventbrite.
This marriage is important for two main reasons:
1. You now have a very easy way to organize the ticket sales of events
2. You now have a very easy to way organize the logistics of the event
Together you now have one seamless solution.
In my presentation on building your personal brand I advocate the producing events is one of the best ways to solidify and boost your personal brand even further.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Zoho’s Innovation Continues to Help Small Business Start and Scale - February 16, 2018
- How To Use CRM to Create Positive Customer Experiences - February 16, 2018
- Heartwarming Small Business Movie from Intuit Celebrates Small Biz Success - February 2, 2018