Navigating the ever changing world of small business is tough. Modern technology and empowered customers have changed the way small business owners market their business and communicate with prospects and customers. What might have worked for you five years ago doesn’t work today and that might leave you open to losing customers to the competition.
On September 26th at 12pm EST, you can join in on Roundtable Discussion: Beating the Competition as a Small Business Owner and hear from four expert panelists on how the most successful small business owners are navigating through these changes and how you can turn prospects and customers into raving fans. Panelists include:
- Scott Klososky, Partner, Future Point of View, LLC
- Anita Campbell, CEO, Small Business Trends LLC
- Ramon Ray, Marketing & Tech Evangelist, Infusionsoft & Smallbiztechnology
- Robin Joy, VP, Mobile and Online, DocuSign
You can register for this event here.
Latest posts by Carolyn Crummey (see all)
- Twitter Buy Button and New Page Features a Boost to Online Businesses - August 3, 2015
- Join the #HPProductivity Chat For Ways to Improve Office Productivity - July 16, 2015
- Amazon Free Shipping on Small Items Might Hurt Local Retailers - June 29, 2015