Have you hear of Vine? I bet your kids have! This Twitter-owned site, which offers the ability to create six-second videos using your smartphone, reached 13 million users this past June. Better than that, it’s become a great tool to connect you, visually, with your customers.
Part of the reason this tool has become so popular is the ease of use. But, as with any marketing tool and social media site, you have to have a plan and know exactly how to use it to optimize the results you’ll receive. In a recent article that I wrote for Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Report on “How to Use Vine To Connect With Customers”, I outline five tips on how you can use this powerhouse tool in your small business to connect with your customers. Here is a quick view of those tips:
- Make a great profile
- Choose an eye-catching profile photo
- Provide value
- Use Hashtags
- Pay attention to what works
You can get a full explanation of all the tips and some other important things to remember by reading the full article on the D&B site.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Facebook’s Tools for Mentorship, Hiring and Education - November 14, 2018
- My Experience at a Facebook Community Boost Event - November 12, 2018
- Actress and Entrepreneur Nikki Reed Shares Her Insights on Sustainability, Tech, and Design - November 2, 2018