New market realities have businesses changing faster than ever. The post-recession consumer dominated climate has created new opportunities and new obstacles for small business owners. How do you maneuver your way through while gaining market share and build a great customer base? Come and find out in our exciting and engaging NYC event:
From Marketing to Management: Finding the Right Customers and Keeping Them for Life!
Date: Thursday, November 14, 2014
Time: 6 pm to 9 pm
Location: CUNY Graduate Center
365 5th Ave., New York, NY
Presented by Ramon Ray of Infusionsoft and
Lisa Hendrickson of FutureLAB Media
In this workshop you will learn the “8 Special Steps” to boost revenue along with the “5 Customer Stages” that predictably and reliably will increase profits at every step.
Using a customer-centric approach, we’ll show you how to use today’s best strategies to build a great customer experience that will increase your revenues and your profits by providing an amazing customer experience throughout the lifecycle of the customer.
Inspirational Thought Leaders Ramon Ray and Lisa Hendrickson will share with you the secrets to boosting revenue, reducing customer acquisition costs and increasing profits while turning customers into advocates.
Ramon Ray will share with you:
- How to convert leads into customers
- Use 8 special steps to boost revenue
- Attract traffic with lead magnets
Lisa Hendrickson will share with you:
- The 5 stages of customer lifecycle including their profit points
- Where companies win and where they “blow it” with customers
- How to avoid the pitfalls of generally accepted customer service practices that reward bad customer behavior
- Turning customers into advocates
So ask yourself: “Do I have a solid strategy that translates into getting new customers and maximizing the profits of the ones that I have?” If the answer is no or you’re not doing enough to win and keep business, this workshop is a must for you.
Latest posts by Carolyn Crummey (see all)
- Twitter Buy Button and New Page Features a Boost to Online Businesses - August 3, 2015
- Join the #HPProductivity Chat For Ways to Improve Office Productivity - July 16, 2015
- Amazon Free Shipping on Small Items Might Hurt Local Retailers - June 29, 2015