I’ve done it before and I’m sure you have too – but we all need to STOP texting and driving. Whatever text is coming in, or phone call, is not worth the distraction we have on the road and the huge potential for serious injury.
Check out AT&T’s most recent campaign against texting and driving.
AT&T is urging small businesses nationwide to pledge to never text and drive. Right now, when a small business owner or employee takes the pledge through the AT&T Small Business Facebook page, they can also enter the “My Business Cares” sweepstakes and nominate a local middle or high school for a chance to win a $1,000 donation from AT&T. “My Business Cares” is an extension of the It Can Wait® program, which was created by AT&T to encourage mobile device users to never text while driving.
How My Business Cares works:
- Small businesses can access “My Business Cares” through a new Facebook tab available atwww.facebook.com/ATTSMallBiz, created especially for the sweepstakes.
- Later this month, AT&T will select a small business entry from among those who have entered the Facebook-based sweepstakes and have taken the pledge.
- The nominated school will have a chance to win a $1,000 donation from AT&T
- With the donation, the nominated school will also receive an It Can Wait assembly program for middle and high school students to help educate teens about the dangers of texting while driving, and encourage them to take the It Can Wait pledge themselves.
It Can Wait has evolved into a social movement. The campaign is supported by the four largest U.S. wireless carriers, as well as more than 1,500 other organizations and individuals.It Can Wait allows mobile device users, including small business owners, to commit to never text while driving. This can help keep themselves and others safe while on the road.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 4 Tips for Staying Safe on a Public Computer - January 20, 2017
- 5 Tips To Choosing Your Marketing Automation Provider - December 16, 2016
- GoDaddy Enhances Mobile Shopping With ApplePay and Shopping Cart Intelligence - December 14, 2016