According to the enterprise work management survey conducted by AtTask, which looked at the underlying reasons that workers miss deadlines, need to work overtime and/or lose confidence and morale for the companies they work for, nearly three in five workers – approximately 60 percent – are either completely overwhelmed or barely meeting their deadlines.
There’s a few things I do to boost productivity:
- A task management tool, like AtTask or Asana is a MUST to ensure you can manage the many “to do’s” on your to do list.
- Maximizing your calendar is also critical. I ensure that not only do I enter information in my calendar but I review it the week before to ensure I’m on track that week and can plan out the coming week.
- Simple things like disciplining myself to charge all my gadgets is a big productivity booster. Nothing unproductive like having a notebook computer with 20 minutes of charge left!
- Scheduling time for “busy work” is always important. Not only do I use my calendar to keep appointments, but I also use it to make appointments that are just “me time”.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Zoho’s Innovation Continues to Help Small Business Start and Scale - February 16, 2018
- How To Use CRM to Create Positive Customer Experiences - February 16, 2018
- Heartwarming Small Business Movie from Intuit Celebrates Small Biz Success - February 2, 2018