Once again, the American Express led Small Business Saturday is almost here. Small Business Saturday is very simple. While EVERY day is a day for small businesses, this particular day is set aside for YOU to shop and support a local small business in your community.
Here’s a few things you can do this small business Saturday.
- Visit a local business who you might not have stopped by for a long time.
- Buy something for yourself and for a friend.
- Take the time to ask for the owner and get to know them.
Small Business Saturday is NOT a day for charity or giving a hand out to local business owners. It’s a day to CELEBRATE small business by focusing on them.
Ready to shop? I am!
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- You’ve Been Fired. How To Start Your Own Business - December 3, 2018
- Make Better Presentation Slides With This New Tool. Ramon Reviews Beautiful.ai - November 27, 2018
- Facebook’s Tools for Mentorship, Hiring and Education - November 14, 2018