You fight, scratch and claw to get that one new customer to come to your web site. They shop around and leave. What a shame.
Don’t only invest in attracting customers to your website BUT but also invest in KEEPING customers on your web site and encouraging them to buy more.
ShopSocialy has a nice array of apps that you can embed in your web site to drive deeper engagement with shoppers who are on your web site.
Some of my favorite apps that they have include:
- Ask A Friend – you can allow your shoppers to get input from their friends.
- Share A Purchase – once someone buys from you let them share that purchase with a few hundred of their best friends
- Share On Mobile – encourage your customers to use their mobile devices to share their products with others
- ShopSocially is the kind of power tool that every ecommerce web site MUST have in order to go from selling to power selling.
Here’s why social shopping is important
- Your customer want to get advice from their friends
- After the purchase customer want to share their purchase with others
- You can provide incentives for customers to share comments about their purchases with others – driving even more engagement
- Happy customers are your best sales team. Unleash them.
- Turn your products into a conversation and watch sales increase
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Salesforce Upgrade Its Customer Service Platform. Faster Setup Time. - July 27, 2017
- Why Wix Code Is a Game Changer for Businesses - July 25, 2017
- How Adobe Scan and These 7 Tips Can Make You More Productive - July 25, 2017