Well we ALL know that the government’s health care web site has some MAJOR problems.
It’s been overwhelmed an not able to serve folks who are looking for and/or want insurance solutions.
What about your web site?
Are there people TRYING to get to your web site and can’t? Are there prospective customers on your web site who are turned away because it’s TOO SLOW?
- Monitor your web server logs to ensure every is running smoothly.
- Test your web site from time to time and ensure it’s working well from YOUR perspective.
- Use an automatic web site monitoring service to ping you when your web site is not working. I use Pingdom
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Salesforce Upgrade Its Customer Service Platform. Faster Setup Time. - July 27, 2017
- Why Wix Code Is a Game Changer for Businesses - July 25, 2017
- How Adobe Scan and These 7 Tips Can Make You More Productive - July 25, 2017