If you’re a startup, mature business, entrepreneur or small business owner you will WANT to watch Dell World Pitch Slam at 2pm CST today.
Judges include Michael Dell, Shark Tank’s Daymond John (@TheSharkDaymond), the fashion mogul who created FUBU, and Elizabeth Gore (@emgoreun), the very first Resident Entrepreneur at United Nations Foundation.
The pitching startups include:
- Guavus (@Guavus) , a big data analytics company that is turning business problems into big data solutions
- Neverware (@neverware) is a New York startup improving schools’ access to working computers through software it developed that helps old computers run like new.
- Nebula (@NebulaInc), based in Silicon Valley, is dedicated to enabling all enterprises to easily, securely and inexpensively deploy scale-out private cloud computing infrastructures from racks of industry‐standard servers. Their flagship product, Nebula One, is the world’s first turnkey cloud computing solution.
- SimpleRelevance (@SimpleRelevance) is a Chicago startup that makes it easy for customers to personalize, target, and automate digital messaging.
- Ihiji (@ihiji) is an Austin-based company that offers the only zero maintenance cloud-based remote network management solution for IT professionals and technology integrators.
- Bottlenose (@bottlenoseapp), based in Los Angeles, provides an enterprise-grade dashboard for discovering, monitoring and acting on influential trends, beginning with social media communications affecting brands.
- Fantoo (@fantootweets) is a London startup that has developed unique software that turns mundane, cluttered inboxes into an interactive, pleasant environment.
See the full blog post by Dell’s Entrepreneur In Residence Ingrid Vanderveldt here.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Vistaprint Report Says Many Consumers Will Shop More Small Businesses in 2018 - October 2, 2017
- Kensington Announces Ultimate Presenter with Virtual Pointer - October 2, 2017
- Zoho Enables Real Time Messaging with Cliq - October 1, 2017