If you’re a startup, mature business, entrepreneur or small business owner you will WANT to watch Dell World Pitch Slam at 2pm CST today.
Judges include Michael Dell, Shark Tank’s Daymond John (@TheSharkDaymond), the fashion mogul who created FUBU, and Elizabeth Gore (@emgoreun), the very first Resident Entrepreneur at United Nations Foundation.
The pitching startups include:
- Guavus (@Guavus) , a big data analytics company that is turning business problems into big data solutions
- Neverware (@neverware) is a New York startup improving schools’ access to working computers through software it developed that helps old computers run like new.
- Nebula (@NebulaInc), based in Silicon Valley, is dedicated to enabling all enterprises to easily, securely and inexpensively deploy scale-out private cloud computing infrastructures from racks of industry‐standard servers. Their flagship product, Nebula One, is the world’s first turnkey cloud computing solution.
- SimpleRelevance (@SimpleRelevance) is a Chicago startup that makes it easy for customers to personalize, target, and automate digital messaging.
- Ihiji (@ihiji) is an Austin-based company that offers the only zero maintenance cloud-based remote network management solution for IT professionals and technology integrators.
- Bottlenose (@bottlenoseapp), based in Los Angeles, provides an enterprise-grade dashboard for discovering, monitoring and acting on influential trends, beginning with social media communications affecting brands.
- Fantoo (@fantootweets) is a London startup that has developed unique software that turns mundane, cluttered inboxes into an interactive, pleasant environment.
See the full blog post by Dell’s Entrepreneur In Residence Ingrid Vanderveldt here.