Hootsuite’s social management platform, is 5 years old.
Does it really matter? Yeah, in some ways it does.
- Hootsuite let’s you measure your social activities. Step 4 of my FREA social media presentation – is “analytics”
- Twitter is only now just beginning to add flexible and function features to its platform, Hootsuite was developed for this very reason (I think).
- Companies who rely on support staff to help them publish on social media need tools like Hootsuite, which provides multi user abilities.
- Hootsuite is an online application which means it and your settings are available from any web browser
- Being able to manage and monitor multiple accounts and hash tags is a MUST.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- NEWS: Neglecting Website Basics Can Significantly Impact Sales - May 18, 2017
- News: U.S. Businesses Neglect a Major Information Security Risk - May 18, 2017
- News: Wix Launches SEO Tool and Google Integration - May 17, 2017