On Wednesday, January 15, 2014, the 1st annual 2014 Profitability Conference: Internal Ops – Finding the “Itch” in Operations will be taking place in Woodbury, NY. A conference designed for business owners, senior executives, VP’s, Directors and Managers, topics being covered will include:
- Hot Insider Communication Trends, Tips and Strategies
- Increasing Sales in a Challenging Economy
- Fiscal Management: Financial & Tax Accounting
- HR Must’s for a Profitable Business
- Strategic Acquisitions: A Smart Way to Grow
The 2014 Profitability Conference, which is produced by Graham International Consulting and Research, includes four business tracks including Growth in the New Millennium, Sales and Marketing, Quality Assurance, and Business Tools and Resources. Each track consists of four sessions led by noted industry leaders, including Ruben Quintero, Jeff Goldberg, Ramon Ray and Seidia Bernard.
Featured keynote speaker of the conference is three time New York Times Bestseller-Author, Pulitzer Prize Winner and political analyst on the Fox News Channel, Ellis Henican.
“In this time of highly specialized electronic communication, getting a compelling, targeted message to your audiences is very challenging,” says Dr. Corrinne Graham, President of Graham International Consulting and Research. “This conference will teach attendees how to stay relevant and competitive using the latest proven techniques. It is a must-attend event for decision makers, business owners, managers, directors, VPs, and other senior executives.”
You can take advantage of early bird registration for this conference through Dec. 17th.
Latest posts by Carolyn Crummey (see all)
- Twitter Buy Button and New Page Features a Boost to Online Businesses - August 3, 2015
- Join the #HPProductivity Chat For Ways to Improve Office Productivity - July 16, 2015
- Amazon Free Shipping on Small Items Might Hurt Local Retailers - June 29, 2015