Infusionsoft (all in one sales and marketing software for small business) brought together a virtual panel of sales and marketing experts to get their predictions for the HOTTEST initiatives in sales and marketing for 2014.
Our experts include: Melinda Emerson, Ann Handley, Gene Marks, Rieva Lesonsky, Anita Campbell, Seth Godin, Ginger Conlon, Rebecca Sprynczynatyk, Laurie McCabe, David Raab, Aaron Stead, Greg Head, Jeff Mask, )
These predictions include:
- Email Marketing is NOT dead, but very much alive
- Better communication is important. Words matter
- The Year of of Less is More
- Local Customer Targeting
- Marketing on Tiny Screens
- Video Content Is a Must
- and many more predictions. Each prediction has advice and insight!
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 3 Creative Ideas to Boost Your Local Marketing Campaigns - December 11, 2017
- Vistaprint Report Says Many Consumers Will Shop More Small Businesses in 2018 - October 2, 2017
- Kensington Announces Ultimate Presenter with Virtual Pointer - October 2, 2017