My latest small business read was “The Entrepreneur’s Trap” by Tina Forsyth.
As the subtitle says, “How to Stop Working Too Much, Take Back Your Time and Enjoy Life”, that’s really what this book is all about. Forsyth shares tips on how to:
- Build the right type of business for you and your goals,
- Eliminate the headaches and hassles of hiring and managing a team,
- Use the 10 key systems happy and successful entrepreneurs rely on,
- Structure your day so that you can get everything done and still have plenty of time off (including weekends!).
Check out my full video review here, or watch below:
Latest posts by Tim Ray (see all)
- Book Review: Get Advice from 50 New Jersey Business Women in “Big Bold Business Advice” - February 14, 2014
- Book Review: “Influence Marketing” by Danny Brown and Sam Fiorella Will Have You Embracing The Power of Influence - February 7, 2014
- Book Review: “Made to Stick” by Chip Heath and Dan Heath, Show Us Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die - January 31, 2014