The Rezound battery life was an anemic 2 – 4 hours- under normal use. If I never used it or turned the screen on, then it would last for a few more hours. I upgraded to the Samsung Galaxy S4 and hand an immediate refreshment of excitement, relief and LONG BATTERY LIFE.
My point is NOT about getting the S4 vs an iPhone (which my wife has) or a Windows phone (which my son has). The point is:
1. Know what you need for your life and business and buy technology that can meet that need.
2. When technology is making you unproductive and slowing you down – quickly UPGRADE to better technology that can get you back up to speed.
My mobile life has changed with the Samsung Galaxy S4 – what about you?
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Advice from the 2017 SXSW Dell Experience: How to Pitch a Complex Business - March 30, 2017
- The Experience: Dell Showcases the Power of Technology at SXSW 2017 - March 28, 2017
- Accounting Gets Artificial Intelligence: Xero’s New Service - March 16, 2017