Printers are by default boring and un-glamorous office appliances thy spew out paper and just chug along eating up ink and at times getting us frustrated with their paper jams. However, printers are changing and keeping up with the times and many of them are designed to use less ink and jam much less – or never.
There’s three things every printer must have.
1. An LCD screen to see the settings. I’ve found that if i can at least see some basic information about the printer it makes using it easier. Especially when it comes time to reset the network settings, for example, it’s so much easier to see what’s going on using the printer’s menu screen rather than printing the settings page out over and over again.
2. Your printer should be built to work with mobile devices. HP’s new HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M476 is Mopria certified and comes ready to print from your Android or Apple or other mobile devices. It can also print from NFC enabled devices as well.
3. Your new printer should be able to print directly from the printer to online services such as Dropbox, Google Drive and other online services.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Salesforce Upgrade Its Customer Service Platform. Faster Setup Time. - July 27, 2017
- Why Wix Code Is a Game Changer for Businesses - July 25, 2017
- How Adobe Scan and These 7 Tips Can Make You More Productive - July 25, 2017