There’s two kinds of video conference solutions on the market.
1) Those big, multiple thousand dollar video conferencing systems that are in most corporate offices in America.
2) Then there are the handful of desktop video conferencing solutions which include (Skype, Zoom.us, Webex, GoToMeeting Fuze, Google Hangout, Microsoft Lync and many others).
What happens if you need to to a video conference for staff in a conference room, but your budget does not support an expensive video conferencing solution?
Logitech has a new solution which bridges the gap between price and functionality of a desktop video conferencing solution and corporate room system. The Logitech ConferenceCam CC3000e system includes a desktop camera designed and a table top microphone which is ideal for small groups to remotely communicate.
Check it out and see if its for you.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Accounting Gets Artificial Intelligence: Xero’s New Service - March 16, 2017
- 4 Tips for Staying Safe on a Public Computer - January 20, 2017
- 5 Tips To Choosing Your Marketing Automation Provider - December 16, 2016