Here’s a few things we do:
- We keep calling people who don’t respond to us
- We hate our customers
- We don’t hire employees who are smarter than us
- We take dangerous risks instead of calculated actions
These are just four of the 25 things we do to damage our businesses and prevent us from growing.
What I like about it is that it lists the 25 things we’re doing WRONG and then lays out (very simply) what we can do to change things.
Grab Barry’s book today. Don’t pity yourself for not getting unstuck sooner – but look at the huge opportunities ahead of you and MOVE FORWARD!
Check out my video review of the book here – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gswDyZVqtg or below
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Salesforce Upgrade Its Customer Service Platform. Faster Setup Time. - July 27, 2017
- Why Wix Code Is a Game Changer for Businesses - July 25, 2017
- How Adobe Scan and These 7 Tips Can Make You More Productive - July 25, 2017