Here’s a few things we do:
- We keep calling people who don’t respond to us
- We hate our customers
- We don’t hire employees who are smarter than us
- We take dangerous risks instead of calculated actions
These are just four of the 25 things we do to damage our businesses and prevent us from growing.
What I like about it is that it lists the 25 things we’re doing WRONG and then lays out (very simply) what we can do to change things.
Grab Barry’s book today. Don’t pity yourself for not getting unstuck sooner – but look at the huge opportunities ahead of you and MOVE FORWARD!
Check out my video review of the book here – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gswDyZVqtg or below
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Advice from the 2017 SXSW Dell Experience: How to Pitch a Complex Business - March 30, 2017
- The Experience: Dell Showcases the Power of Technology at SXSW 2017 - March 28, 2017
- Accounting Gets Artificial Intelligence: Xero’s New Service - March 16, 2017