Blue Chip Athletic is based in Kansas City, Missouri. I interviewed their co-founder Gonz Medina in how he’s using technology and “customer love” best practices to build a thriving business.
One of his weapons is CRM from Infusionsoft .
His four best practices are:
- Not using Excel
- Sending out customer surveys
- Using a personal email for customers
- Leveraging a CRM system
- Focusing on leads and not new customers
- (see more interviews of master marketers in our Infusionsoft marketing series here)
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Advice from the 2017 SXSW Dell Experience: How to Pitch a Complex Business - March 30, 2017
- The Experience: Dell Showcases the Power of Technology at SXSW 2017 - March 28, 2017
- Accounting Gets Artificial Intelligence: Xero’s New Service - March 16, 2017