Blue Chip Athletic is based in Kansas City, Missouri. I interviewed their co-founder Gonz Medina in how he’s using technology and “customer love” best practices to build a thriving business.
One of his weapons is CRM from Infusionsoft .
His four best practices are:
- Not using Excel
- Sending out customer surveys
- Using a personal email for customers
- Leveraging a CRM system
- Focusing on leads and not new customers
- (see more interviews of master marketers in our Infusionsoft marketing series here)
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Are Business Plans Necessary to Start a Business? - August 16, 2018
- Indra Nooyi Steps Down from Pepsi – What Can Small Business Owners Learn from Her? - August 15, 2018
- How General Liability Insurance Adds Value to Your Organization - August 14, 2018