Casey Graham founder of Business Rocket and The Rocket Company shares his top marketing best practices for small business owners.
- Niches are where the riches are – instead of marketing broadly and serving a large segment, focus on going more niche and more focused.
- Dominate your market and nail it before you scale it – instead of adding more products and services focus on dominating and adding value to a smaller market segment.
- People will pay more than you think – If you offer intense value to your customers, they will pay a premium. If a customer spends $10,000 with you, ensure they get $50,000 (or whatever your numbers are) value from it.
(see more interviews of master marketers in our Infusionsoft marketing series here)
Watch our discussion here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QjyPQ8dULQ#t=44 or below:
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Vistaprint Report Says Many Consumers Will Shop More Small Businesses in 2018 - October 2, 2017
- Kensington Announces Ultimate Presenter with Virtual Pointer - October 2, 2017
- Zoho Enables Real Time Messaging with Cliq - October 1, 2017