Casey Graham founder of Business Rocket and The Rocket Company shares his top marketing best practices for small business owners.
- Niches are where the riches are – instead of marketing broadly and serving a large segment, focus on going more niche and more focused.
- Dominate your market and nail it before you scale it – instead of adding more products and services focus on dominating and adding value to a smaller market segment.
- People will pay more than you think – If you offer intense value to your customers, they will pay a premium. If a customer spends $10,000 with you, ensure they get $50,000 (or whatever your numbers are) value from it.
(see more interviews of master marketers in our Infusionsoft marketing series here)
Watch our discussion here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QjyPQ8dULQ#t=44 or below:
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Advice from the 2017 SXSW Dell Experience: How to Pitch a Complex Business - March 30, 2017
- The Experience: Dell Showcases the Power of Technology at SXSW 2017 - March 28, 2017
- Accounting Gets Artificial Intelligence: Xero’s New Service - March 16, 2017