Twitter is changing its profile page, as announced on their blog. The main changes Twitter is making are:
- Best Tweets: Tweets that have received more engagement will appear slightly larger, so your best content is easy to find.
- Pinned Tweet: Pin one of your Tweets to the top of your page, so it’s easy for your followers to see what you’re all about.
- Filtered Tweets: Now you can choose which timeline to view when checking out other profiles. Select from these options: Tweets, Tweets with photos/videos, or Tweets and replies.
Visually you’ll find a much bigger profile photo you can use – mimicking Facebook’s profile pages.
- Pictures and video rule in social
- Engagement is priceless – thoughtless Tweets are no longer acceptable; every Tweet matters
- Twitter is not just for geeks, but for more main stream communication
- Keep using Facebook, it’s great, but don’t ignore Twitter. Explore it.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Vistaprint Report Says Many Consumers Will Shop More Small Businesses in 2018 - October 2, 2017
- Kensington Announces Ultimate Presenter with Virtual Pointer - October 2, 2017
- Zoho Enables Real Time Messaging with Cliq - October 1, 2017