There are many awesome tools which people are using to get the most out of their social media management. Few professionals use Twitter or Facebook directly, but instead use Tweet Deck, Hootsuite, or other tools to manage their social engagement. I’ve found that Dlvr.it is also a good tool for analytics and social media management.
I was recently clued to Sparksfly which provides a VERY unique and differentiating feature set of social media authoring and monitoring.
- Let’s say you’re at a special conference and you want to bring together social feeds just for that conference – Sparksfly helps you easily do it.
- See something interesting you want to save for later. Put it in a notebook. It’s waiting for you when you’re ready.
- Share posts to Evernote, Dropbox, Box and more by using Share to email feature
There”s more that Sparksfly can do to help you manage your social networks and communicate clearly and effectively.
If you’re tired of logging into a handful of social networks and apps to keep on top of things and communicate – Sparksfly can help.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- The Experience: Dell Showcases the Power of Technology at SXSW 2017 - March 28, 2017
- Accounting Gets Artificial Intelligence: Xero’s New Service - March 16, 2017
- 4 Tips for Staying Safe on a Public Computer - January 20, 2017