There are many awesome tools which people are using to get the most out of their social media management. Few professionals use Twitter or Facebook directly, but instead use Tweet Deck, Hootsuite, or other tools to manage their social engagement. I’ve found that Dlvr.it is also a good tool for analytics and social media management.
I was recently clued to Sparksfly which provides a VERY unique and differentiating feature set of social media authoring and monitoring.
- Let’s say you’re at a special conference and you want to bring together social feeds just for that conference – Sparksfly helps you easily do it.
- See something interesting you want to save for later. Put it in a notebook. It’s waiting for you when you’re ready.
- Share posts to Evernote, Dropbox, Box and more by using Share to email feature
There”s more that Sparksfly can do to help you manage your social networks and communicate clearly and effectively.
If you’re tired of logging into a handful of social networks and apps to keep on top of things and communicate – Sparksfly can help.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 13 game-changing iPhone X and iOS 11 hacks for marketing your small business - March 17, 2018
- A Clean Office Helps Your Business. Here’s 9 Tips To Consider. - February 27, 2018
- Zoho’s Innovation Continues to Help Small Business Start and Scale - February 16, 2018