If you’re a restaurant owner and use Facebook, check out your Facebook page now.
Facebook is enabling pages, which are listed as restaurant or cafe to to add menus to their Facebook page, by uploading a PDF of their menu.
Restaurant owners have so many options to build their local brands and drive traffic to their restaurants. Many are free
- Add your menu to your Facebook page
- Ensure your Facebook, Yelp, Google Local and other local listings are up to date and completely filled in
- Ask customers to share their delightful experiences online. Suggest the top 2 or 3 places where you want the comments to appear
- Ask customers if they are happy – those customers who are NOT happy ensure you make them happy – quickly
- Encourage customers to take pictures and post them online
- Encourage repeat business by having weekly contests of a free lunch or other meal for a customer each month or week
- Take advantage of Holidays and special occasions in your customer’s life to delight them
Those using Constant Contact’s SinglePlatform can upload their menus directly to their Facebook pages
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- NEWS: Neglecting Website Basics Can Significantly Impact Sales - May 18, 2017
- News: U.S. Businesses Neglect a Major Information Security Risk - May 18, 2017
- News: Wix Launches SEO Tool and Google Integration - May 17, 2017