Putting together good video, on just a smart phone is doable, but not as feature rich as what video editing software on a computer can do.
Pinnacle Studio is pretty feature rich and has these features:
- Work with any media on your device—video, audio and photos
- Swiftly arrange clips in the Storyboard
- Make precise edits and trim individual frames in the Timeline
- Get creative with montage templates to create 3D animations, high-quality transitions, motion titles and graphics, picture-in-picture, fast and slow motion, and more
- Take advantage of 3 audio tracks + AV sync audio, trim audio to any length, modify the speed, set levels and fade, and add voiceover
- Enjoy full 1080p HD quality
- Share directly to YouTube, Facebook and Box or export projects to Pinnacle Studio on your iPad or Windows
- Learn how to get the most out of Pinnacle Studio with video tutorials and pop-up help
Whether you publish video on an iPhone, Android device or your computer – video publishing is a powerful way to build engagement and boost content marketing for your products and services.
Check out this awesome video done about #ICON14 – edited on a smart phone.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- How Animations Can Help Your Business – 7 Ways - July 16, 2018
- LinkedIn’s Newest Hiring Services Help Smaller Businesses Hire Smarter - July 11, 2018
- Using Reddit In Your Content Strategy - July 7, 2018