Landing pages are important for online marketing – yet so many small business marketers just don’t do them right.
What are landing pages – those web pages that get people to take specific action.
GetResponse offers these three simple yet critical mistakes we do on our landing pages.
1. Unmatched Messaging – When someone clicks on a link or ad to your site, the call-to-action should send a viewer to a specific landing page rather than just the homepage.
2. Too Few Landing Pages – Companies with 30+ landing pages generate 7X more leads than those who have less than ten. Clearly, you need a lot of landing pages and it helps SEO.
3. Including Navigation on Landing Pages – You got their attention, so now it’s time to close the deal but sadly, 84% of marketers add navigation bars, allowing people to get distracted by other content before actually converting.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Three Ways Blockchain Could Make Transactions Smoother For Your Business - April 24, 2018
- How the Recent Facebook Algorithm Change May Affect Your Business - April 6, 2018
- How AI is Transforming Small Businesses and a Look at Zoho AI - April 5, 2018