The Wall Street Journal reports that Amazon.com is expected to release a smartphone in an upcoming press conference on June 13th.
Would you buy a smartphone from Amazon.com.
Like any technology, consider the technology you should buy based on your needs and what it can do for you.
Here’s why I would buy a phone from Amazon.com
- Amazon.com has awesome support
- Amazon.com’s phone will have awesome support for books, movies and anything Amazon.com sells
- The phone might not work right at first, but they’ll surely get it better with future versions
Amazon.com has lots of experience building great mobile devices (ie the Kindle), a phone will be another evolution (ie iPod, iPhone, iPad)
What’s most important with your phone?
- Does the phone have cellular connectivity where you need it most
- Does the phone have the apps you need
- Is your business life optimized for a mobile world
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- How Leaders Can Build a More Collaborative and Productive Virtual Team - September 15, 2017
- How to Create an Effective and Cohesive Online and Offline Marketing Strategy - September 15, 2017
- Salesforce Upgrade Its Customer Service Platform. Faster Setup Time. - July 27, 2017