The Wall Street Journal reports that Amazon.com is expected to release a smartphone in an upcoming press conference on June 13th.
Would you buy a smartphone from Amazon.com.
Like any technology, consider the technology you should buy based on your needs and what it can do for you.
Here’s why I would buy a phone from Amazon.com
- Amazon.com has awesome support
- Amazon.com’s phone will have awesome support for books, movies and anything Amazon.com sells
- The phone might not work right at first, but they’ll surely get it better with future versions
Amazon.com has lots of experience building great mobile devices (ie the Kindle), a phone will be another evolution (ie iPod, iPhone, iPad)
What’s most important with your phone?
- Does the phone have cellular connectivity where you need it most
- Does the phone have the apps you need
- Is your business life optimized for a mobile world
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Zoho’s Innovation Continues to Help Small Business Start and Scale - February 16, 2018
- How To Use CRM to Create Positive Customer Experiences - February 16, 2018
- Heartwarming Small Business Movie from Intuit Celebrates Small Biz Success - February 2, 2018