Big shoutout to Mailchimp for compiling some awesome research on email marketing. Here’s four nuggets of wisdom. Check out this page for all the details – http://mailchimp.com/resources/research/
- Having less words in an email, with a good link, is more effective than many words. Get to the point.
- Don’t purchase emails. Build your own list organically and through lead generation campaigns.
- Emails are opened more from 9am – 12pm and much less after 9pm
- More folks open emails Tuesday – Thursdays
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- How Leaders Can Build a More Collaborative and Productive Virtual Team - September 15, 2017
- How to Create an Effective and Cohesive Online and Offline Marketing Strategy - September 15, 2017
- Salesforce Upgrade Its Customer Service Platform. Faster Setup Time. - July 27, 2017