Big shoutout to Mailchimp for compiling some awesome research on email marketing. Here’s four nuggets of wisdom. Check out this page for all the details – http://mailchimp.com/resources/research/
- Having less words in an email, with a good link, is more effective than many words. Get to the point.
- Don’t purchase emails. Build your own list organically and through lead generation campaigns.
- Emails are opened more from 9am – 12pm and much less after 9pm
- More folks open emails Tuesday – Thursdays
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 4 Tips for Staying Safe on a Public Computer - January 20, 2017
- 5 Tips To Choosing Your Marketing Automation Provider - December 16, 2016
- GoDaddy Enhances Mobile Shopping With ApplePay and Shopping Cart Intelligence - December 14, 2016