Big shoutout to Mailchimp for compiling some awesome research on email marketing. Here’s four nuggets of wisdom. Check out this page for all the details – http://mailchimp.com/resources/research/
- Having less words in an email, with a good link, is more effective than many words. Get to the point.
- Don’t purchase emails. Build your own list organically and through lead generation campaigns.
- Emails are opened more from 9am – 12pm and much less after 9pm
- More folks open emails Tuesday – Thursdays
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Zoho’s Innovation Continues to Help Small Business Start and Scale - February 16, 2018
- How To Use CRM to Create Positive Customer Experiences - February 16, 2018
- Heartwarming Small Business Movie from Intuit Celebrates Small Biz Success - February 2, 2018