Big shoutout to Mailchimp for compiling some awesome research on email marketing. Here’s four nuggets of wisdom. Check out this page for all the details – http://mailchimp.com/resources/research/
- Having less words in an email, with a good link, is more effective than many words. Get to the point.
- Don’t purchase emails. Build your own list organically and through lead generation campaigns.
- Emails are opened more from 9am – 12pm and much less after 9pm
- More folks open emails Tuesday – Thursdays
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 3 Reasons Invoicing Apps Are Essential For Fledgling Businesses - November 28, 2016
- Don’t Let Technology Create Blinders On Your Perspective. Every Leader’s Nightmare. - November 27, 2016
- Video Humanizes Your Brand: 3 Tips To Use It For Your Business. - November 4, 2016