The clock is ticking and we are less than a month away from the 9th Annual Small Business Summit, which will take place on October 22, 2014 in New York City. This is shaping up to be THE must attend small business event in New York City and here are 10 reasons why.
If you’ve haven’t attended the Small Business Summit in the past, then you’ve missed out on some amazing opportunities to learn from industry experts and network with some very passionate and successful small business owners. This year is shaping up to be one of the best years yet – with some amazing speakers ready to share their tips and strategies and seats selling out fast! So don’t miss out and register right now to secure your spot!
1. Brian Smith, founder of UGG boots, is going to share his story of success, and failure and the lessons he learned along the way that can take your from idea to profits.
2. Cliff Worley is the Chief Digital Officer at Shark Branding and he’s going to share what it takes to create a highly successful digital marketing program – the kind that a Celebrity like Daymond John expects!
3. Sarah Endline, she’s not only one of the sweetest people you’ll ever meet but also founder of Sweetriot, a chocolate company with a social mission. Sarah is going to share her tasty secrets of success and publicity.
4. David Newman is a marketing expert who is going to motivate you and just tell you to Do It! He’s the author of Do It! Marketing and he’ll be teaching attendees how to outshine their competition and winning strategies to CRUSH the competition.
7. Carmen Sognonvi, owner of Urban Martial Arts and business blogger at CarmenSognonvi.com, is going to share some old school marketing techniques that today’s small business can use to be successful.
8. Paul Berry, founder and CEO of RebelMouse – a company that helps you maximize your online content – is going to share why educating your customers beats selling to them, especially in today’s mobile, local and distracted world.
9. Eric Mason, head of communications and marketing strategies at Wix, knows a LOT about websites and he’s going to share what it takes to build a business class website that works!
10. Jean Tang, founder of MarketSmiths – a copywriting agency that seeks to turn generic content into lively, engaging writing that brings your business to life – is going to share the secret formula for writing emails, blogs and marketing copy that get results.
BONUS…BONUS…BONUS: That’s right, there’s one more reason you won’t want to miss this event. All those registered for the Small Business Summit will be admitted to the Small Business Influencer Awards Gala reception. This reception is a celebration of those being honored as the most influential in small business and provides a wonderful opportunity to network and make new connections.
That’s just a preview – the 9th Annual Small Business Summit will delve into all of these topics at greater length so you walk away with actionable ideas on how to transform your small business.
Don’t miss out! Register for the Summit today.