These days a presence on social media is a given. It’s not a question of whether your business should have social media accounts but rather HOW you can use those accounts as a marketing tool to grow your business. Does the ‘how’ of social media have you confused? Please know that you are not alone AND help is on the way.
Marketing company Main Street Hub has recently partnered with Yelp (local business directory) and Rocket Lawyer (affordable, cloud-based legal help) to provide marketing advice and education to local businesses. This summer they launched the Local Lift Tour on the West Coast to help small business owners like you optimize your social media marketing efforts.
Each stop on the Local Lift Tour includes:
- A panel discussion with Yelp’s Elite Squad and local business owners
- Proven strategies that will help you win more customers using social media
- An in-depth overview of popular social media platforms like Yelp, Google+, Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare
- Audience Q&A
- Legal advice from Rocket Lawyer On Call
- Marketing consultations
- The chance to network with local business owners just like you
So far the Local Lift Tour has made stops in Austin, San Francisco and San Diego, but the tour is heading east soon! Here are the upcoming events:
- Brooklyn on September 23, 2014
- Philadelphia on September 24, 2014
- Washington D.C. on October 20, 2014
If you’ll be in the area on any of those dates, we urge you to RSVP now. This is a FREE event that can be the stepping stone to your enhanced social media presence and the growth of your small business – but space is limited and it is first come, first served. Learn more about the Local Lift Tour and RSVP for one of the tour stops here.