Infusionsoft is the leader in small business CRM solutions for small businesses.
This investment continues to validate:
- the strength of the overall small business market
- the potency of small business marketing solutions
- that great tech companies aren’t just in Silicon Valley and Silicoln Alley
“Small businesses are the lifeblood of the US and the global economy. Yet many small businesses lack an integrated sales and marketing system to help them to grow and succeed. Infusionsoft has been providing software, services, education and a community designed to enable small business success for the last 10 years,” said Clate Mask, co-founder and CEO of Infusionsoft. “Bain Capital Ventures shares our passion and our vision for building the essential small business success platform and brings unique experience with high-growth SaaS businesses to our team. We’re excited to have them as partners.”
Infusionsoft said that the new investment will be used primarily for further product development and commercial expansion. Learn more about the news on the Infusionsoft blog: http://insft.co/1rviSH0.
What does this mean for YOUR business?
- It means if you’re still just doing email marketing – it’s time to consider doing more
- It means if your social content is just Tweeting, you need to feed leads to a CRM system that can nurture the leads to a sale
- It means if you are not wowing your customers – it’s time to do so
- It means if you do not have marketing strategy in place – it’s time
Companies like Bain don’t invest money without serious thought. Should you invest serious thought into better marketing?
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Wix Launches Simple Marketing Automation for Growing Businesses – Wix Ascend - December 11, 2018
- You’ve Been Fired. How To Start Your Own Business - December 3, 2018
- Make Better Presentation Slides With This New Tool. Ramon Reviews Beautiful.ai - November 27, 2018