I just HAD to remind you, THINK before you CLICK. Remember, most attacks on your computer are not coming through some fancy hacker, dropping through your chimney like a Tom Cruise movie.
According to Trend Micro these attacks are delivered by email, millions of emails and attackers just have a numbers game and hope that a small percentage of folks click the link they send.
To protect yourself.
- THINK before you click on a link sent to you via email.
- Ensure your computer has serious anti-virus, anti-malware security software installed on your computer
- Your computer network must have security software properly installed
- FULLY backup your files and programs and test recovery
- Train your employees to THINK before they click
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Why I Hired a Sales Coach & Why You Should, Too - October 11, 2018
- The Advantages of Opening a Merchant Account. A Global Perspective. - October 4, 2018
- Talk Triggers. Get New Customers with Word of Mouth Marketing? New Book by Jay Baer and Daniel Lemin - September 24, 2018