I just HAD to remind you, THINK before you CLICK. Remember, most attacks on your computer are not coming through some fancy hacker, dropping through your chimney like a Tom Cruise movie.
According to Trend Micro these attacks are delivered by email, millions of emails and attackers just have a numbers game and hope that a small percentage of folks click the link they send.
To protect yourself.
- THINK before you click on a link sent to you via email.
- Ensure your computer has serious anti-virus, anti-malware security software installed on your computer
- Your computer network must have security software properly installed
- FULLY backup your files and programs and test recovery
- Train your employees to THINK before they click
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Accounting Gets Artificial Intelligence: Xero’s New Service - March 16, 2017
- 4 Tips for Staying Safe on a Public Computer - January 20, 2017
- 5 Tips To Choosing Your Marketing Automation Provider - December 16, 2016