I just HAD to remind you, THINK before you CLICK. Remember, most attacks on your computer are not coming through some fancy hacker, dropping through your chimney like a Tom Cruise movie.
According to Trend Micro these attacks are delivered by email, millions of emails and attackers just have a numbers game and hope that a small percentage of folks click the link they send.
To protect yourself.
- THINK before you click on a link sent to you via email.
- Ensure your computer has serious anti-virus, anti-malware security software installed on your computer
- Your computer network must have security software properly installed
- FULLY backup your files and programs and test recovery
- Train your employees to THINK before they click
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- NEWS: Neglecting Website Basics Can Significantly Impact Sales - May 18, 2017
- News: U.S. Businesses Neglect a Major Information Security Risk - May 18, 2017
- News: Wix Launches SEO Tool and Google Integration - May 17, 2017