Sustainability is a subject on the minds of many people, but it’s not something that is typically a priority for most small business owners. Inundated with the never-ending tasks that exist in simply running a business, the small business owner might make efforts to be more ‘green’ in their operation, but creating a fully sustainable business model might seem completely out of reach.
At a recent Wix and Infusionsoft Small Business Breakfast, Leyla Acaroglu – designer, social scientist, sustainability provocateur, entrepreneur and renowned TED speaker (Paper beats plastic? How to rethink environmental folklore) – shared her message on the importance of sustainability. During the talk she helped to answer:
- What is sustainability
- Why sustainability is important
- How business, large and small, can create a sustainable business model
You can view the full session here, or watch below.
As 2015 approaches, have you thought of sustainability and the impact your small business has? If so, we’d love to share in the comments below.
Latest posts by Carolyn Crummey (see all)
- Twitter Buy Button and New Page Features a Boost to Online Businesses - August 3, 2015
- Join the #HPProductivity Chat For Ways to Improve Office Productivity - July 16, 2015
- Amazon Free Shipping on Small Items Might Hurt Local Retailers - June 29, 2015