Many great businesses are created by chance out of a necessity to fill a need. This is exactly how Gabe Wolff, founder of Wink Frozen Desserts, came to find his company.
From simply trying to fill a need to find a dessert that accommodated his nutritional limitations to building a successful company, Gabe shared his story at a recent Wix & Infusionsoft Small Business Breakfast event. Beyond his personal story, Gabe shares:
- Important steps in starting a business
- How to find the right people to help you along the way
- How to build a brand and stay true to who you are and what you do
It’s a great interview for any small business owner to watch. You can see the full interview here, or simply watch below.
What similar experiences have you had in your business? How did you handle them? Share in the comments below!
Latest posts by Carolyn Crummey (see all)
- Twitter Buy Button and New Page Features a Boost to Online Businesses - August 3, 2015
- Join the #HPProductivity Chat For Ways to Improve Office Productivity - July 16, 2015
- Amazon Free Shipping on Small Items Might Hurt Local Retailers - June 29, 2015