Sure, most folks working on desktop computers have their computers already networked and ready to print – but what about tablets, smart phones and other mobile devices (such as smart watches) and etc.
When buying your next printer makes sure it plays nice with your mobile devices to enable you to easily print, right from your mobile devices.
A line of new Xerox printers are optimized for the mobile world.
The Xerox Phaser® 6022 Color Printer and WorkCentre® 6027 Color Multifunction Printer (MFP) can be up and running in the same amount of time as it takes to brew a pot of coffee. According to Xerox, the devices are easy to use, even for offices without on-site IT staff, and offer sharp image quality typically found with larger, more expensive devices.
Users can print emails, photos and office documents from the devices they use every day like desktop and laptop computers, tablets and smartphones. With the confidence of built-in security and Wi-Fi networking, these printers can be conveniently placed in the office. Wi-Fi Direct, Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print enable simple printing without the need to download and install apps or print drivers.
The Phaser 6022 and WorkCentre 6027 include time-saving features such as simplified wireless setup options. The Paper Setup Navigator takes the guesswork out of using custom paper sizes and stocks for printing envelopes, cardstock, labels and recycled paper easily.
Other productivity boosts for the small office include:
- Faster print speeds – the Phaser 6022 and WorkCentre 6027 deliver 18 pages per minute in color and black and white.
- Paper capacity of up to 150 sheets; capable of handling 16 lb. bond to 60 lb. cover media (60 to 163 gsm).
- 15-sheet automatic document feeder on the WorkCentre 6027 saves time when copying, faxing or scanning multiple page documents.
- Large, intuitive color touchscreen on the WorkCentre 6027 makes it simple to navigate all of the device’s features.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 3 Creative Ideas to Boost Your Local Marketing Campaigns - December 11, 2017
- Vistaprint Report Says Many Consumers Will Shop More Small Businesses in 2018 - October 2, 2017
- Kensington Announces Ultimate Presenter with Virtual Pointer - October 2, 2017