If you are a small business who understands the power of Facebook marketing and advertising, but just hasn’t been able to make it work for your business because designing the ads is too difficult, then you are in luck. Vistaprint, a global e-commerce brand empowering more than 16 million micro business owners to professionally promote their business with quality printed and digital marketing products at an affordable price, just released a new solution called ‘Social Postcards”, which allows you to transform your printed postcards into great looking Facebook Ads.
Vistaprint and its digital services business, Webs, worked with Facebook to create this small business-focused tool for its customers, in an effort to allow them to streamline and boost their print and online marketing efforts.This new tool simplifies the task of creating and managing Facebook ads. Users who design a postcard on Vistaprint have the option to turn it into a Facebook ad, choose the target audience, publish it, and view the ad campaign’s results – all in one easy-to-use dashboard.
Beyond the statistic noted in the image avobe, the “2014 Webs Small Business Digital Trends Survey” also showed that 65 percent of small businesses are currently using, or are willing to pay for, Facebook ads, but most don’t have the tools or resources to design highly impactful and professional-looking social media ads. Facebook research further shows that ads on the platform can drive more in-store revenue, with one-third more people purchasing the products or services, and two-thirds of people increasing their order value. In addition, Facebook is more than twice as accurate as other ad networks in reaching a business’ target audience – enabling marketers to get their ads in front of the right people.
The new Social Postcards tool features:
- Simple, user-friendly interface
- Step-by-step Facebook ad creation that’s powerful yet simple
- Proprietary technology that enables matching print and online branded content
- Library of ad templates to highlight sales, events, promotions and more
- Extensive library of royalty-free images for ad usage
- Adherence to Facebook’s text guidelines
- Simplified ad targeting based on demographics, interests, connections and more
- Compatibility with Facebook desktop and mobile
- Low one-time fee that enables testing with limited investment
- Ad analytics to help optimize strategy
“As a real estate agent, I’m responsible for doing all of my own marketing and have to leave a lasting impression in someone’s mind when they turn to social media for their home-buying needs,” said Emilee Sinclair, broker/agent at Coldwell Banker Sea Cost Advantage. “Having the option to turn the materials I’m already creating on Vistaprint.com into a Facebook ad made it really easy and affordable to reach a large number of potential customers I typically would not be able to reach by myself.”
If you are currently creating print marketing materials and looking for a simple and effective way to turn those assets into Facebook ads that engage and convert, you’ll definitely want to check out this innovative tool.
Latest posts by Carolyn Crummey (see all)
- Twitter Buy Button and New Page Features a Boost to Online Businesses - August 3, 2015
- Join the #HPProductivity Chat For Ways to Improve Office Productivity - July 16, 2015
- Amazon Free Shipping on Small Items Might Hurt Local Retailers - June 29, 2015