Infusionsoft, the leading sales and marketing software for small businesses, announced today at #ICON15, their 9th annual small business conference, the addition of several new products designed to make small businesses more successful.
With more than 30,000 customers and 100,000 users worldwide, Infusionsoft plays a vital role in the growth of their small business partners. In light of that, they are constantly looking at ways to improve their software so they can meet the changing needs of the customer and fuel their success.
The new products they announced today, that will be rolled out over the next several months, include:
- Infusionsoft Payments: This new product makes it easy for small businesses to get approved and set up with a merchant account. Infusionsoft Payments offers low, competitive fees and includes mobile payment capabilities, so small businesses can capture payments on the go and in the field.
- Infusionsoft E-mail Builder: Set to debut later this year, this product includes a library of responsive, mobile-friendly email designs and templates. It is now easier than ever for small businesses to send professional looking emails.
- Infusionsoft Help Center: This offering will shorten the learning curve and help Infusionsoft customers find answers faster. The Help Center was totally redesigned with mobile in mind.
Infusionsoft is a tool that provides small businesses the easiest way to get organized, grow sales and save time. With the inclusion of these new products, Infusionsoft is recognizing and incorporating the newest features that their customers need in order empower their small business and up their marketing game and customer interactions.
Latest posts by Carolyn Crummey (see all)
- Twitter Buy Button and New Page Features a Boost to Online Businesses - August 3, 2015
- Join the #HPProductivity Chat For Ways to Improve Office Productivity - July 16, 2015
- Amazon Free Shipping on Small Items Might Hurt Local Retailers - June 29, 2015