If there is one area we commonly hear small business wanting to improve, it’s office productivity. They know they may be missing big opportunities to save time and money, but staying ahead of new technologies and processes can be tough. That’s why the team at HP has teamed up with Ramon Ray, Smart Hustle Magazine and Smallbiztechnology and Anita Campbell, Small Business Trends, for an hour long Twitter chat – #HPProductivity – on how to improve office productivity.
The Twitter chat, which takes place on Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 1pm ET, will teach small business owners how to enable and improve efficiency in their office. Whether it’s optimizing mobile technologies, taking advantage of the cloud or finding new ways to communicate with team members, they’ll be sharing tons of tips and strategies that will help you save time and money.
They’ll also be looking for participants to share their thoughts and opinions on questions like:
- What top productivity tips save the most time or money in businesses?
- What is the incidence of employees using personal computing devices?
- Can virtual offices be as productive as physical offices (or more)?
- What printer features help offices the most, etc.?
It’s going to be an interactive hour jam-packed with great tips, tools and techniques to help you start saving time and money…RIGHT AWAY!
Here are the details again so you don’t miss joining this event:
What: Enabling Small Business Efficiencies: How to Improve Your Office Productivity
When: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 – 1 p.m. EDT
Where: On Twitter under the hashtag #HPProductivity
We hope to “see” you on the 21st! Get your questions ready!!
Latest posts by Carolyn Crummey (see all)
- Twitter Buy Button and New Page Features a Boost to Online Businesses - August 3, 2015
- Join the #HPProductivity Chat For Ways to Improve Office Productivity - July 16, 2015
- Amazon Free Shipping on Small Items Might Hurt Local Retailers - June 29, 2015