In today’s small business world things move fast! Technology evolves daily and there is always a better, more efficient way to get things done. It can be really hard to keep up and stay on top of the best processes an solutions!
Knowing this, I’ve teamed up with HP Small Business for a twitter chat called The Business of Now: Positioning Small Businesses to Thrive.
The Twitter chat, which takes place on Tuesday, August 25, 2015 at 2pm ET, will teach small business owners how to enable and improve efficiency in their office by using the latest technology tools for mobile and security.
They’ll also be looking for participants to share their thoughts and opinions on questions like:
- Is your business taking full advantage of mobile technologies?
- What types of technology are you using to better serve your customers?
- Do you have security and virus protection on your mobile devices?
It’s going to be an interactive hour jam-packed with great tips, tools and techniques to help you start saving time and money…RIGHT AWAY!
Here are the details again so you don’t miss joining this event:
What: The Business of NOW: Positioning Small Businesses to Thrive
When: Tuesday, August 25, 2015 – 2 p.m. EDT
Where: On Twitter under the hashtag #HPBusinessNow
We hope to “see” you on the 25th! Get your questions ready!!
Latest posts by Carolyn - Admin (see all)
- Dell’s Mission to Deliver More Efficient, Productive, and Secure Tech to Small Businesses - October 17, 2016
- 2015 Small Business Influencer Champions Announced - November 25, 2015
- Small Business Influencer Awards: It’s Nomination Time! - September 17, 2015